Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I have been absent for a while and it is in part due to the major changes I am about to have to deal with. While they are exciting changes, they still make my easily aggravated anxiety shoot through the roof. Let's just say I am trying to remain positive. Although I may be taking it to extremes as my boyfriend has called me Dr. Phil more than once. Ouch.

How about a little change inspiration to help us out? I can't think of anything better than this very strange (and unique) video montage of a Bowie classic.



Now that you have read a colossal ramble you are probably hoping for some sort of climax. In about a month I am uprooting my life for the second time in one year (bear in mind I stay in the same place far beyond I want to simply because I hate moving). Anyway, I live in Toronto now and will be moving to NYC for grad school at Pratt Institute. The school part is what I am excited about. The finding a place to live that isn't bed bug, roach, rat, and who knows what infested frightens me. Renting in NYC is foreign to even the most seasoned big city dwellers, and I have to confess, I am overwhelmed by the process. Does anyone have any advice for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment