Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Perfect Red Summer Shoes




I was determined to buy myself the perfect shoes for my birthday, but was having no luck at all. Something was always slightly off- too much of a heel, too expensive, to cutesy, etc, etc. After pretty much giving up, I happened to be checking in on one of my favourite blogs, Vintage Portalen, when I noticed a Swedish seller she had bought a really sweet dress from. I made my way to the site and it was there, by total chance, that I found the perfect red summer shoes. For any of you familiar with trying to find the perfect ____ for your wardrobe, you can understand my excitement. I had my eye on Swedish Hasbeens, but just couldn't afford the hefty price tag. Anyway, Martina, who helped me through the whole process of purchasing and shipping to North America (she will ship anywhere, just send her a note), informed me the shoes are designed and made by one man in Southern Sweden. I thought that made them even more special, and when they arrived from Sweden in under a week I was elated! Thank you, Martina and Som Ny!

No comments:

Post a Comment